Genomics Core Leuven Bioinformatics Consulting Center
Are you finalizing your PhD and need support on your material and methods chapter regarding NGS analysis? Paper is complete but need NGS data uploaded to a public repository? Do you want to analyze your own NGS data on a computer cluster but do not know where to start? The Genomics Core Leuven Bioinformatics Consultancy Service offers support in those and the following areas:
- Paper and grant writing support
- Data quality checks
- Data curation and uploading to public repositories
- Support on High Performance Computing at the Flemish Super Computer
- Data transferring
- NGS data analysis and interpretation: RNA-seq and DNA
- Custom bioinformatics analysis and planning
- Single-cell bioinformatics: 10x and Smartseq2 data analysis
- Access to software for pathway and downstream analysis of RNA-Seq data
- The consulting service is open to all the academic community in Belgium and abroad.
- First meeting is free for postdoctoral researchers, master and PhD students, and faculty members of K.U. Leuven and UZ Leuven.
Request a consulting service
- Send an email to [email protected] to schedule a meeting.