Are you finalizing your PhD and need support on your material and methods chapter regarding NGS analysis? Paper is complete but need NGS data uploaded to a public repository? Do you want to analyze your own NGS data on a computer cluster but do not know where to start? The Genomics Core Leuven Bioinformatics Consultancy Service offers support in those and the following areas:
- Paper and grant writing support
- Data quality checks
- Data curation and uploading to public repositories
- Support on High Performance Computing at the Flemish Super Computer
- Data transferring
- NGS data analysis and interpretation: RNA-seq and DNA
- Custom bioinformatics analysis and planning
- Access to software for pathway and downstream analysis of RNA-Seq data
- The consulting service is open to all the academic community in Belgium and abroad.
- First meeting is free for postdoctoral researchers, master and PhD students, and faculty members of K.U. Leuven and UZ Leuven.
Request a consulting service
- Send an email to [email protected] to schedule a meeting.