Newest PacBio Sequel System: high-throughput, SMRT Sequencing. Deeper biological insights, less data processing, and faster results thanks to the unmatched clarity of HiFi reads.
Sequel IIe is the latest platform from Pacific Biosciences (PacBio) and has been optimised for generating highly accurate long reads (HiFi reads). The Sequel System is based on Single Molecule, Real-Time (SMRT) technology and is used worldwide on a huge variety of state-of-‘the-art research projects. HiFi reads are >99.9% accurate and are ideal for de novo genome assembly, transcriptome investigations and the detection of variants – from single nucleotide variation to structural variants and haplotype phasing.
- Each Sequel IIe SMRT cell has ~ eight times the sequencing capacity of a Sequel SMRT cell
- 8M wells per SMRT cell resulting typically in more than 5M reads
- As much as 150 Gb per flow cell
- Read lengths are determined by your sample and experimental needs
- High Quality per base (<1% error rate) in HiFi reads
- Sequel IIe sequences (native) DNA — meaning no amplification bias
- De-novo sequencing of large genomes
- Structural variation analysis
- Haplotype phasing
- Full length transcriptome sequencing (isoSeq)
- DNA modifications
Specifications: Pacific Biosciences Sequel IIe
Watch this introductory video: